Asset Science is a fast-growing player in the mobile phone hardware testing market. We’re passionate about improving the accuracy of mobile phone testing. Our cutting-edge software solutions enable telecoms customer support teams to resolve their customer’s issues without an unnecessary trip to a store and helps manufacturers to resolve production line issues in real time.
We are searching for a strong Content Manager willing to invest in an exciting career with our organization. If you are the ideal candidate, show us why you are an exceptional choice for this very critical position!
As Content Manager, you will be responsible for planning, creating and delivering engaging, consistent and distinctive content for a B2B environment.
- Collaborate within the Marketing team to create compelling content and manage its distribution across all channels
- Responsible for the written expression of the Asset Science brand through all channels, including product
- Support the creation of training materials, ensuring the product is clearly and simply explained
- Edit and copy-check all customer-facing materials to ensure message compliance, accuracy and quality
- Develop a digital content strategy and manage the creation of appropriate content for social media, email, websites and blog
- Monitor and analyze social and website metrics and build on these creating a cycle of continuous improvement
- Responsible for the management of distribution lists and marketing data
- Content strategy and conceptualization, including copywriting and editing
- Social media & email marketing strategy and delivery
- Hubspot Marketing and marketing automation in general
- Metrics & measurement: force for accountability
- 2+ years of relevant content marketing experience
- Fluent English (main language for content creation); French is a plus
- Autonomous, creative, enthusiastic
- B2B and/or Telecoms experience an asset
- Knowledge of HubSpot, similar CRM systems and Google Analytics a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and synthesize
What We Offer
At Asset Science, we provide a competitive salary and benefits package to our employees. Our offices are conveniently located and accessible by several modes of transportation. We supplement these elements with an energetic environment where you have the ability to grow your career. You will interact with all aspects of the business – development, quality, customer solutions and new business support. We are proud of our collaborative team environment where learning and sharing is the way we work together. Join our team and experience the Asset Science difference.
If you are interested in a career at Asset Science, please send your resume to us.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Asset Science; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No recruiters, please.