Enterprise Sales Representative
Asset Science is the leader in mobile device hardware testing and we are changing the industry. Our testing and reporting technologies are years ahead of the competition. Our reach is global; we service clients North America, Europe Asia and beyond. We are looking for energized individuals to come on board!
Asset Science is searching for a strong Enterprise Sales Representative with hunter qualities to drive new business, who is willing to make a commitment to learning our business, our industry, and invest in an exciting career with our sales team. We expect the ideal candidate to be special in this field and to show us why he or she is an exceptional choice for this very critical position.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative, your role will focus on acquiring new customers for Asset Science products and services, managing a mixed portfolio and keeping our clients very satisfied.
The ideal candidate:
- A decade or more of general business experience.
- Drives the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Proven prospecting skills for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- A minimum five years of executive level sales experience being directly accountable for major accounts.
- Proven history in enterprise products and in negotiating with C-Level executives and business owners.
- Motivated by exceeding professional and personal goals
- Brings strong communication skills (written, spoken and live presentation)
- Demonstrates a confident and charismatic personality and professional appearance
- Communicates any problems or obstacles to senior management while taking initiative to resolve issues as far as they can.
- Provides timely reports on sales and financial data
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Personal integrity
- A “can do” attitude
- Mobile device hardware knowledge
- Inventory management knowledge
- Factory production knowledge
- Knowledge of data analysis to identify client productivity blockers
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset.
- Grow a portfolio of accounts.
- Achieving sales margin quota on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage all aspects of sales cycle from prospecting to closing and client satisfaction.
- Travel is expected, on average 25% of the time
- Office-based in Montreal or Waterloo with the opportunity of working remotely.
- Truly successful candidates will become trusted advisors to our customers, and help them optimize their processes.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM Software
- The successful candidate would report to the Director of Sales. Other employees connected to the sales department include account management, technical staff, product specialist, sales co-ordination and bookkeeping.
- Realistic performance metrics for new and current customers will be assigned and updated to reflect market conditions.
- Regular contact with other sales team members and departments including product, development and administration will provide feedback and support.
- Our competitive pay structure includes base, plus commission and bonuses
- Corporate Benefits Program after three months
- Considerable career growth opportunities and development
Asset Science has been producing high quality software for testing mobile device hardware since 2010. Asset Science is the industry standard for integrated testing of certified quality.
Today, Asset Science is the leader in high-quality, verified, testing control processes for mobile devices. Our deep knowledge and experience in the factory environment, allows us to look at the software challenges from the factory manager’s and the line operator’s perspective.
Our reach is global; we service clients in the United States, Canada, France, Republic of Ireland and the Dominican Republic, for their clients around the world.