Asset Science is a fast-growing player in the mobile phone hardware testing market. We’re passionate about improving the accuracy of mobile phone testing. Inaccurate or delayed diagnosis of a mobile phone problem leads to unhappy customers, frustrated suppliers and back-ups at factory-level. That’s where we come in. Our cutting-edge software solutions enable telecoms customer support teams to resolve their customer’s issues without an unnecessary trip to a store, and helps manufacturers to resolve production line issues in real time.
We are searching for a strong Director, IT willing to invest in an exciting career with our organization. If you are the ideal candidate, show us why you are an exceptional choice for this very critical position!
As Director, IT, your role will focus on the daily operations of our IT Infrastructure for Asset Science.
- Deploy testing and production environment for internal and external users
- Monitor system events to ensure health, maximum system availability and service quality
- Advanced troubleshooting of emergency situations
- Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations and troubleshooting procedures
- Participate to the definition of standards, guidelines, best practices and metrics as directed
- Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical design and standards
- Answer users’ query and service requests
- Carry out related tasks and other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of experience in IT
- 5+ years managing an IT team of experts
- BA in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent fields
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with 24/7 operations, maintenance and monitoring of critical online SaaS platform
- Experience with automation tools for large scale deployment (ansible, salt, cloud-formation, terraform, rightscale)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven)
- Experience with mobile application build and life cycle management (iOS, Android, Fastlane)
- Team focused with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to prioritize
- Bilingual, English and French
What We Offer
At Asset Science, we provide a competitive salary and benefits package to our employees. Our offices are conveniently located and accessible by several modes of transportation. We supplement these elements with an energetic environment where you have the ability to grow your career. You will interact with all aspects of the business – development, quality, customer solutions and new business support. We are proud of our collaborative team environment where learning and sharing is the way we work together. Join our team and experience the Asset Science difference.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Asset Science; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No recruiters please.