Senior Mobile Application Developer (Objective-C-iOS/Java Android)
Asset Science is a fast-growing player in the mobile phone hardware testing market. We’re passionate about improving the accuracy of mobile phone testing. Inaccurate or delayed diagnosis of a mobile phone problem leads to unhappy customers, frustrated suppliers and back-ups at factory-level. That’s where we come in. Our cutting-edge software solutions enable telecoms customer support teams to resolve their customer’s issues without an unnecessary trip to a store, and helps manufacturers to resolve production line issues in real time.
We are searching for a strong Mobile Application Developer (Objective-C-iOS/Java Android) to join our team in Montreal, Quebec, willing to invest in an exciting career with our organization. We expect the ideal candidate to be a specialist in this field and to show us why he or she is an exceptional choice for this very critical position.
As a Mobile Application Developer (Objective-C-iOS/Java Android) your role will be to focus on complex professional work in systems development, while maintaining the highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Design and build applications for the iOS/Android platforms.
- Design, implement and deploy new functionality/module/product for Android, iOS.
- Research/analyze new technology for our product flagship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in modern mobile application development and proficient in Objective-C and Java.
- Experience with services API development as well as creating Representational State.
- Experience with Android native using Android Studio.
- Open-source contributions.
- 5+ years working experience in mobile applications development.
- 5+ years working experiences of java, Python /c/c++/Golang programming/Objective-C.
- Familiarity with NoSQL DB (MongoDB, etc.), MySQL.
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) experience is a plus.
Technologies You Will Use
What We Offer
At Asset Science, we provide a competitive salary, vacation and benefits package to our employees. Our offices are conveniently located (with parking) and accessible by several modes of transportation. We supplement these elements with an energetic working environment (Mac and Linux) where you have the ability to grow your career. You will interact with all aspects of the business – development, quality, customer solutions and new business support. We are proud of our collaborative open space team environment, fully stocked kitchen (coffee & fruit) where learning and sharing is the way we work together. Join our team and experience the Asset Science difference.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Asset Science; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No recruiters, please.