Software Developer, Cloud
Asset Science is a fast-growing player in the mobile phone hardware testing market. We’re passionate about improving the accuracy of mobile phone testing. Inaccurate or delayed diagnosis of a mobile phone problem leads to unhappy customers, frustrated suppliers and back-ups at factory-level. That’s where we come in. Our cutting-edge software solutions enable telecoms customer support teams to resolve their customer’s issues without an unnecessary trip to a store, and helps manufacturers to resolve production line issues in real time.
We are searching for a Software Developer, Cloud to join our team in our Waterloo ON or Montreal QC office.
- Take part in the design and development of our core product line
- Analyze, design and develop of a variety of web based applications
- Stay current on new concepts, technologies and practices and evaluate appropriate ones to meet the required project needs
- Debug, optimize and maintain our existing applications
- Perform code reviews for peers
- Work closely with our team of local and geographically dispersed developers
- Document requirements, system designs and architecture of chosen solutions
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Preferably 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Experience in the development of web based applications for a variety of devices, from desktop to mobile
- Solid understanding of software fundamentals and architecture
- Ability to write functional, readable, testable and maintainable code
- Excellent problem solving skills and interest in / ability to take initiative
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Experience with working in an agile team, using SCRUM or any other methodology
- Strong English verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with French language capability an asset
What We Offer
At Asset Science, we provide a competitive salary and benefits package to our employees. Our offices are conveniently located and accessible by several modes of transportation. We are proud of our collaborative team environment where learning and sharing is the way we work together. Join our team and experience the Asset Science difference!!
We thank all applicants for their interest in Asset Science; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No recruiters please.