Senior Sales Coordinator — Full Time
Location: Montréal, Quebec
Asset Science is looking for a strong Senior Sales Coordinator to come on board to support the sales department in its daily operations as the department and company are growing.
Asset Science has the most advanced technology in the industry for mobile device hardware testing. Our reach is global; we service clients North America, Europe Asia and beyond.
Reporting to the sales manager, the successful candidate is the primary support for the sales and account management teams. The candidate will act as a secondary customer contact, answering inbound communications and follow ups. In addition, this position is responsible for team reporting including pipeline reports, prospect research, preparing client proposals, coordinating meetings, arranging travel, updating client records, meeting notes, tracking and communicating billing, trade show planning and booking, marketing support, and interdepartmental communication.
The senior sales coordinator will work closely with sales team, administration and bookkeeping. The ideal candidate has:
- Five+ years of general business experience
- At least one year of experience in the Sales Coordinator role
- A self-starter personality who does not wait for tasks to be assigned
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Communicates any challenges to management while taking initiative to solve issues
- An ability to multitask as business priorities evolve
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Ensures that sales team members are reporting in timely manners
- Personal integrity and commitment to achieving expectations
- Mid-career and mature applicants are strongly encouraged
- A “Will Do” attitude
Additional skills / Background
- Confident, advanced Microsoft Office user
- Familiarity with technology companies
- Experience in contracts and letters of agreement
- Grow a portfolio of accounts and increase the revenues from existing accounts quickly
- Achieving monthly and quarterly quotas
- Manage all aspects of sales cycle from prospecting to after sale account management.
- Travel is expected
- Office-based in Montreal, near Atwater Market / St-Henri metro.
- Truly successful candidates will become trusted advisors to our customers, and help them optimize their processes.
Beneficial Software Skills
- Atlassian (Confluence, Jira)
- Communication software (Zoom Meeting, E-Mail, Skype, GoToMeeting…)
- The successful candidate would report to the Director of Sales. Other employees connected to the sales department include sales co-ordination and engineering.
- Realistic performance metrics for new and current customers will be assigned and updated to reflect market conditions.
- Regular contact with other sales team members and departments including support, development and administration will provide feedback and assistance.
- AssetScience offers a competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Excellent Corporate Benefits Program
- Considerable career growth opportunities and development
- Great coffee!
Asset Science has been producing high quality software for testing mobile device hardware since 2010. Asset Science is the industry standard for integrated testing of certified quality. Today, Asset Science is the leader in high-quality, verified, testing control processes for mobile devices. Our deep knowledge and experience in the factory environment, allows us to look at the software challenges from the factory manager’s and the line operator’s perspective.
To learn more, visit us at www.assetscience.com.
If you are interested in a career at Asset Science, please send your resume to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest in Asset Science; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No recruiters please.