Technical Customer Support Representative (Field Remote – York, PA area).
Asset Science is an established player in the mobile phone hardware testing market. We’re passionate about improving the accuracy of mobile device testing. Inaccurate or delayed diagnosis of a device health leads to unhappy customers, frustrated suppliers, and production bottlenecks at large processing facilities. That’s where we come in. Our cutting-edge software solutions enable mobile device resellers to obtain the right insights to increase their ROI.
We are searching for a strong Technical Customer Support Representative to join our team remotely from the York, PA area who is ready to invest in an exciting career with our organization. We expect the ideal candidate to be a specialist in this field and to show us why he or she is an exceptional choice for this very critical position.
As a Remote Technical Support Representative, your role will focus on customer care and success for Asset Science services, managing a mixed portfolio of customers while maintaining the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues (hardware, software), account setup and network configuration
- Communicate with customers to quickly ascertain the root cause of raised issues
- Track and communicate issues through to resolution
- Document and escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure all issues and outcomes are properly logged and communicated
- Prioritize and manage multiple open issues
- Regular customer follow ups to ensure we continue to meet expectations
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge within notes, manuals, and internal forums
- Maintain cheerful yet professional relationships with customers
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 2+ Years proven work experience in Technical Support, Desktop, Network, IT, Mobile Device Support or Field Technician
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
- Perform successfully in an independent remote environment
- Experience debugging software, hardware, and web applications
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows and Mac operating systems, web-based environments, and applications – Understanding of JSON and XML
- Familiar and capable with version control systems, specifically Git
- Strong competency with mobile device platforms iOS and Android
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability and ready to travel within North America and Internationally
- Ability and ready to work in multiple environments including retail and warehouse facilities
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and helpdesk software
- Development experience is a bonus
What We Offer
At Asset Science, we provide a competitive salary and benefits package to our employees. We supplement these elements with an energetic environment where you can grow your career. You will interact with all aspects of the business – development, quality, customer solutions and new business support. We are proud of our collaborative team environment where learning and sharing is the way we work together. Join our team and experience the Asset Science difference.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Asset Science; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No recruiters, please.