Asset Science is a fast-growing player in the mobile phone hardware testing market. We’re passionate about improving the accuracy of mobile phone testing. Inaccurate or delayed diagnosis of a mobile phone problem leads to unhappy customers, frustrated suppliers and back-ups at factory-level. That’s where we come in. Our cutting-edge software solutions enable telecoms customer support teams to resolve their customer’s issues without an unnecessary trip to a store and helps manufacturers to resolve production line issues in real time.
We are searching for a strong UI/UX Designer to join our team in Montreal, Quebec, willing to invest in an exciting career with our organization. We expect the ideal candidate to be a specialist in this field and to show us why he or she is an exceptional choice for this position.
- Continuously collaborating with product managers and engineers to discover the right Product to build
- Deeply oriented around actual customers and the value their product brings to those customers
- Ensuring all customer-facing product delivers an optimal experience by ensuring tests are performed, captured and communicated effectively
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Ensuring business-wide understanding of how our products and markets interact
- Participating in the QA of developed products in relation to design
- Conducting comparative analysis and competitor analysis with regard to product, keeping up with industry trends
- Conducting concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Understanding and monitoring the success or otherwise of the customer experience across our product range
- Using User behavior and data analytics to improve products and boost retention and conversion rates
- Working with the Graphic Designer and our other UI/UX Designer, implement attractive, intuitive and user-friendly designs
- 5+ years of experience
- Fluent English, French a strong plus
- Experience designing for a wide range of platforms: apps, websites, software
- Must be able to juggle multiple, complex projects
- Your creativity is a key tool when solving UX problems such as usability or universal design
- Your decision making is rooted in an understanding of the overall product and business strategy and how design can help deliver it
- Placing the user at the heart of what you do, your solutions reflect their needs and behaviors
- Your strong communication skills mean developers understand your design ideas, flows, prototypes and documentation easily, and you are an advocate for design within the company
- You are able to design for a variety of platforms and devices, taking into account their different needs and defining the right interaction model
What We Offer
At Asset Science, we provide a competitive salary and benefits package to our employees. Our offices are conveniently located and accessible by several modes of transportation. We supplement these elements with an energetic environment where you have the ability to grow your career. You will interact with all aspects of the business – development, marketing, quality control, customer solutions and new business support. We are proud of our collaborative team environment where learning and sharing is the way we work together.
If you are interested in a career at Asset Science, please send your resume to us.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Asset Science; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No recruiters, please.